Sunday, July 12, 2009

Everyone's Dream


I was planning to go to a Theme park and started searching the Internet and all the results zeroed in to a single park that is none other "Disneyland". I also read many articles about the Disney. Everything was wonderful, I was very eager to know about the Disneyland and its creator. Then only I discovered many astonishing facts about the founder.

Walter Elias Disney with his Brother founded "The Walt Disney Company". He is the creator of the popular character Mickey Mouse. He started his character as an Ad-maker for his School Newspaper. He developed in to a Cartoonist and created many wonders. He is a great visionary who made things happen. When I was a small child I like to watch Mickey Mouse cartoons. I was very fond of it. Imagine a small child entering the Disney land and getting a welcome from a Giant lively Mickey mouse. That would be the most Memorable moment in the child's life.

Apart from developing the Theme park and movie production company, look at the impact he made on our economy. The hit song from "The three little pigs"- "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf” became the anthem of the Great Depression. Many of them followed his path and became very successful. We would also say that Walt Disney was the seed of the Entertainment History. No one can forget his Awards. The list goes very big. He has the maximum number of awards and nominations than any other individual.

Many of them developed vacation cottages for recreational purposes by following Disney’s idea. Some of them are very beautiful; I booked my cottage from Orlando Vacation Rentals. An exotic cottage near Disney land. I am waiting for my holidays to start. As Walt Disney quoted during the opening ceremony of Disney LandHere age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future"

No comments:

Post a Comment